SeaGate Handling Facilities are designed to meet your storage needs.
The services offered are:
- Over 350,000 square feet of warehouse storage capacity.
- Access to the Savannah River and 7000 feet of CSX direct rail service.
- Valve bagging and screening capabilities.
- Dehumidified process control system.
- Truck and rail scales.
- Transload containers to truck and rail.
- Ability to receive bulk materials via rail, truck or vessel 24 hours/day.
- Ability to receive 300 tons/hour via rail, truck or vessel.
- 100 tons/hour bulk load out.
Since 1897, Dulany Industries is the parent company of Southern States Chemical and SeaGate Handling. more
The largest supplier of Sulfuric Acid on the East Coast, our facilities are serving customers 24 hours a day. more
Offering dual rail and river access, SeaGate Handling is specifically designed to store your bulk and bagged materials. more